Glencarlyn Day Volunteers Needed
Plans are already underway for our annual Glencarlyn Day Activities, June 1st-2nd.
It takes dozens of volunteers to make our celebration a success. I am asking for your help. I have listed below the various areas where we need help for the Potluck and Block party on Friday night June 1st, and the Pancake Breakfast and MANY other activities on Saturday June 2nd.
PLEASE let me know when and how you can help.
You can sign up using the sign up genius: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/409084baeac2da2fe3-2018
Or, send me an email telling me which shift or shifts you can work: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consider signing up for more than one event.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you so much for your help. We cannot do this without you!!
Friday Events, June 1st
The Potluck 6:30-7:30 pm (at Carlin Hall) and the Block Party 7-9 pm (by the Library) are Friday night June 2nd.
We need help with:
- Potluck Set-up 5:30-6:00 pm (4 people)
- Potluck Clean-up 7:30-8 pm (4 people)
- Block Party Set-up 6-6:30 pm (4 people)
- Block Party Clean-up 9- 9:30 pm (4 people)
We also need help setting up the stage Friday afternoon, preferably some strong helpers.
Saturday’s Events, June 2nd, are more numbered and more involved.
For the Pancake Breakfast 8-10 am We need help with:
Early Morning Transport and Set-up 6:15/6:30-8:00 am (12 people and at least 4 TRUCKS)
- 1st SHIFT 7:50-9 am
- Batter Makers (2 people)
- Cooks (6 people)
- Front table Staff (4 people)
- 2nd SHIFT 9- 10:10 am
- Cooks (6 people)
- Front Table Staff (4 people)
- Clean-Up 10-11/11:30 am ( 10 people and 4 TRUCKS)
For the Parade 11:45-12:10
- Organizing and Decorating 11:15-11:45 (4-6 people)
- Assisting during the Parade 11:30-12:10 (4-6 people)
Moon Bounce and Sno-cones at Carlin Hall 12- 3 pm
- To sell tickets, make sno-cones and watch moon bouncers
- 1st Shift 12-1:30 (5 people)
- 2nd shift 1:30-3 (5 people)
Home Tour 2-4 pm – 2 volunteers per shift per home. Each shift 1 hour. We hope to have at least 4 or 5 homes on the tour
- 1st Shift 2-3 pm
- 2nd Shift 3-4 pm