Glencarlyn’s annual Halloween Party for the neighborhood’s younger ghosts and goblins will be held Saturday, October 28 from 2:30-4:30pm at Carlin Hall 5711 4th St. S.
- Dress your young ones in their Halloween costume and bring them to the party.
- We will have snacks and lots of activities.
- Children 6th grade and under are invited, and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Feel free to bring a snack, craft, or game to share. We need parent volunteers to help with the party.
- If you can help, please contact Heather Parsons at:firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 202-309-8511