Glencarlyn Halloween Trick or Treat Guidance
Follow Arlington County guidance: https://newsroom.arlingtonva.us/release/halloween-arlington-covid19-safety/
We are offering these additional SUGGESTIONS
- STRONGLY URGE everyone to Trick or Treat between 4 and 6 pm on Saturday Oct 31st
- Signs will be posted the week of, letting the neighborhood know about the suggested time.
- Wear MASKS
- Keep 6 ft apart
- Distribute candy outside, away from doorway, and use methods that avoid crowding and hand to hand contact.
- On a table or blanket at the end of your walkway or driveway
- From the back of your car (SUV) or trunk in your driveway
- Through a shoot or slide from your porch
- As always– It is your choice whether to participate, to give out candy. As always-you may chose not to.
- Some Trick or Treaters may come later- it is your choice whether to participate after 6 pm.