Celebrate the Holidays Dec 10th and 11th
There is a lot happening in our neighborhood on Sat., Dec 10th and Sun., Dec 11th to Celebrate the Holidays. We hope you are part of the festivities.
- Purchase your Luminaria Kits at Carlin Hall on Sat. Dec. 10th, 10:00 am- 2:00 pm. A package of 10 candles, bags and sand is $7.00 and will cover the frontage of a 50/60 ft lot
- Light your Luminaria at dusk.
- Walk through the neighborhood and admire the Luminaria and the Holiday Lights on the homes.
- Greet your neighbors and Celebrate at the Holiday Party in the Library Parking Lot, 6:00 – 7:30pm. Warm beverages and sweet treats will be served, and there will be a Surprise Visitor at 6:30pm.
- Dec.17th is the RAIN DATE for the Luminaria festivities.
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS FOR ALL of THESE ACTIVITIES.
Use the Sign-up Genius: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409084baeac2da2fe3-gcaluminaria
For more information about these events read the November Village View or your GCA Updates:
NEW EVENT THIS YEAR-COMMUNITY CAROLING.
Sunday Dec 11th, 7:00 pm at St John’s Church. Share in the joy of caroling together with your neighbors. Glencarlyn neighbor and St John’s Choir Director Lynn Robinson will play the piano and lead us in an evening of festive song. We will meet and sing holiday tunes in the church, and have some light refreshments afterward. We will provide the carol sheets. Even if you do not wish to participate in the singing, please come, listen and be part of the merry music-making. There is no rain date needed for this event.